So you are divorced now. It is a monumental change in your life. You have been with your partner for a long time, but now you both thought it is better to part ways in life. Now, you have only memories left of that time. The most impactful memory will be your wedding ring - the reminder of a loving step in your journey together.
Now that you are not together, you might be thinking, "what to do with the wedding ring after divorce?" if you want to move on from your marriage, you can sell it. It will act as a symbolic gesture, and you can do several things with the money you get from selling your wedding ring.
In this Article, we will discuss how to Sell Your Wedding Rings??
Steps To Selling Your Wedding Ring?
There is a procedure that you have to follow before selling your ring off. Here are the steps involved in that-
1. The first step is to gather all the documents you can regarding the wedding ring, for example, a gia certificate, proof of purchase, etc. It will help in proving the authenticity of the wedding ring.
2. Check whether your ring is customised or not. A customised wedding band may fetch you a lesser amount.
3. Weigh your options between online and offline buyers. You can either sell it to a local vendor or a trustworthy online vendor.
4. You can also put your wedding ring up for auction or charity.
Following these steps can fetch you a good amount of money for your wedding or engagement ring.
Now that you know the steps, you should also keep some precautions in mind. It will ensure that you get the right price and timely payment.1. Before selling, consult a diamond specialist. They will be able to estimate the price of the ring.
2. Choose a jeweller who buys and sells wedding rings. They will offer you a better price.
3. Choose a reputed website that completes transactions quickly when you sell used wedding bands.
4. If a company asks for a fee, do not go through them.
Now you know how to sell your wedding ring? keep the necessary documents ready, choose between online and offline selling based on buying price and choose the buyer carefully. Also, remember the precautions. It will help you in getting the correct price for your wedding engagement ring set. Most importantly, proceed with selling if you are a hundred percent sure about the divorce. It is a tough decision, so you need to be calm while taking this step.
Divorce is an emotional turmoil. It is natural to get cold feet while selling the wedding and engagement ring set; it holds an emotional value to you. If you want to keep it, you can redesign your wedding rings into something you like. It works best if you had an amicable relationship. If it turned sour, it is best to sell the ring.